How many times have you been asked to “throw something away?” Lots of times, right? Have you ever stopped to think about just exactly where is this, “away”? Unfortunately, a lot of what is thrown “away” ends up in our oceans.
Our Save The Oceans box gives young marine biologists the opportunity to learn about how pollution impacts the oceans and the marine biology of our precious seas.
SAVE OUR OCEANS!
1.Make your own Bioplastic
2. Experiment with biodegradable packing peanuts
3. Build a model of the Ocean Zones
4. Learn about pressure and Boyle's Law
5. Turn your kitchen into a laboratory with our "Secret Formulas".
6. Add in: 20 Micro Experiments & Observations, Science Quotes and Riddles,
7. The World of Science Fiction, and Scientists Who Inspire-Holy Mackerel!
8. And of course, don't forget about our Science Surprise!
No Sessions Available