1. Recruitment Interview: This phone interview determines on a preliminary level if there is the potential to develop a long term and mutually beneficial relationship. We will discuss the step-by-step process and talk about a broad overview of the Club SciKidz Franchise Development Program. We will ask you to visit our website to fill out our Franchisee application.
2. The Qualification Process: Upon preliminary review of your application, and you meet the financial requirements, a Club SciKidz Team Member will contact you to discuss your prospective territory. We will then send you a copy of the FDD, (Franchise Disclosure Document) for you to review and ask questions. The FDD provides important information about our company and our programs.
3. Discovery Day: Once the application has been accepted and you have reviewed the FDD, you will be invited to attend a Discovery Day at our headquarters in Atlanta, GA. You will meet the owners of the company who will discuss the business in detail, go over the FDD, answer questions, and visit summer camp locations (if open) and after-school clubs along with a trip to our warehouse to view the inventory.
4. Corporate Review: Once the potential Franchisee has made the decision to purchase a Club SciKidz Franchise we will review the application, financial considerations and the Discovery Day notes. We will then determine whether or not to offer the Franchise. We will contact you by phone with our decision within 24 hours of the Discovery Day.
5. Franchise Awarded: Once the franchise has been awarded you will sign the legal documents and pay the Franchise fee. We will then set up the training days.
Main Franchise Page
Why own a franchise?
Franchise Recruitment Process
Business Coaching Program