12 Questions To Ask When Choosing a Science Day Camp
1. What will the camper experience during the camp session? Campers will be engaged with up to 20 hands-on activities based on the theme they have chosen for the week, along with an engaging outdoor component and some really cool science demonstrations.
2. What is the camp’s philosophy? That every child is a scientist and it is our job to make them better scientists. We want kids to discover the wonders of the world that surround them everyday!
3. How many campers are in each group? The capacity of our camp classes is 18 campers.
4. How is staff screened and selected? We have a vigorous screening process that includes references, online questionairs, and personal interviews.
5. What is the staff-to-camper ratio? 1:12
6. What is the cost of registration and other fees? Our camps start at $285 and up.
7. What is a typical day’s schedule? We include a fantastic assortment of activities.Please click here to see The Typical Daily Schedule
8. What age groups are available? Ages 4-15 Grades P-8th
9. Is this a camp for girls and boys? Of course!
10. Do parents have an opportunity to meet the staff? Yes, either Monday mornings at 8am or Friday afternoons during Family Day.
11. How are emergencies and medical issues handled? Our directors are certified teachers and are trained to handle any emergency and communicate directly to parents.
12. Is the curriculum STEM based and interactive? All of our activities and projects are STEM based and meet or exceed the New Generation National Science Standards.
Don't miss an update! Subscribe to our newsletter to receive the latest summer camp information and specials.