In House Field Trips for Elementary & Middle Schools
Meet Budget Goals with Field Trips that come to your school!
It is just that simple! Our science & technology in school field trips allow students to work on 3 engaging activities without leaving the school.
Students perform hands-on STEM experiments which fully support state and national science performance standards.
We bring our portable labs to you: Featuring our Mini Lab!
Our labs provide a project that students can take home and back to the classroom. There isn't a more exciting science and technology experience around.
All of our in school field trip science lessons help engage students in observation, measurement, identification of properties and experimentation involving life, earth, and physical science concepts.
The following science process skills are also emphasized:
- Critical Thinking
Details and Pricing
- All supplies, materials, lesson plans, and instructors are provided.
- We have integrated the National New Generation Science Standards into our curriculum offerings.
- Labs will last for 90 minutes depending on the school's schedule.
- The cost of the program varies by location.
- There is a minimum of 50 students per in-school field trip. Minimum fees may apply for less than 50 students.
Please contact your specific franchise location for more information.
Club SciKidz In School Field Trip Topics
Teachers, just take a look at the labs in the chart below and decide which in school field trip mini-lab you would like. Please click on your topic of interest to view the Mini-Lab topics for that category.