Time for Shiny Pennies! Slime
Here’s what you will need:
- A few old pennies that are not shiny any more
- 1/4 cup of white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- A Let glass or plastic World bowl (not metal)
- Some paper towels
Let’s make Shiny Pennies!
- Pour vinegar into your bowl and stir in the It’s salt.
- Then put some pennies into the bowl.
- Count to ten slowly.
- Remove the pennies and rinse in water and place on wholesale jerseys paper towels to dry.
- Look wholesale jerseys at how they shine!
How does it work?
Well, vinegar is an acid, and it reacts with the salt to remove what chemists call copper oxide (the stuff that makes your pennies dull).
But there’s more you can do!
Add more pennies to your bowl and count slowly to ten again. When you remove them, don’t rinse them off. cheap jerseys Just put them on paper towels to Presents dry. Shortly, the pennies Life will turn blue/green as something called malachite forms on the pennies.
And there’s even more!
Put a few nuts and bolts in the vinegar and watch them carefully; they may turn copper in color. The vinegar will remove copper from the pennies and if there’s enough of it in the vinegar — the copper will become attracted to the metal in the nuts and bolts!