In House Field Trips for Atlanta Area Elementary & Middle Schools
Meet Budget Goals with Field Trips that come to your school!
It is just that simple! Our science & technology in school field trips allow students to work on 3 engaging activities without leaving the school.
Students perform hands-on STEM experiments which fully support state and national science performance standards.
We bring our portable labs to you: Featuring our Mini Lab in a Box!
Our labs provide a project that students can take home and back to the classroom. There isn’t a more exciting science and technology experience around.
All of our in school field trip science lessons help engage students in observation, measurement, identification of properties and experimentation involving life, earth, and physical science concepts.
The following science process skills are also emphasized:
- Critical Thinking
Details and Pricing
- All supplies, materials, lesson plans, and instructors are provided.
- We have integrated the National New Generation Science Standards into our curriculum offerings.
- Labs will last for 90 minutes depending on the school’s schedule.
- The cost of the program is $9.50 per student for Elementary Schools and $10.50 per student for Middle Schools.
- There is a minimum of 50 students per in-school field trip. If there are less than 50 students, then the minimum fee is $475 for Elementary Schools and $525 for Middle Schools.
Or Call us today at 678-398-7683 for more information.
Club SciKidz In School Field Trip Topics
Teachers, just take a look at the labs in the chart below and decide which in school field trip mini-lab you would like. Please click on your topic of interest to view the Mini-Lab Box selection for that category.